Hoo Doggie! I have got to be honest. This is one of the longest tag-things I've ever seen! I have tons to tell you all about my trip to FETC and some other cool stuff coming up, but I'm going to play tag first because it's just not nice to say no when you've been asked to play. (And then I hope no one else will tag me. ha!)
I've been tagged by Gina at:
and Krystal at:
Ok, if you want to hear some fascinating facts about me, keep reading. First here are the "rules":
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Here are 12 questions to answer:
1. What subject do you like to teach the most? I seriously can't answer this one. I like lots of things about all of the subjects. That's why I make a good elementary teacher.
2. What is your favorite drink? Iced venti 4 pump vanilla late w/ light ice.
3. What is one piece of advice you have for a new teacher? Remember that one day YOU will be the veteran teacher, and it will happen before you know it.
4. What is your favorite teaching website/or blog? I can't answer that on the grounds that the answer may incriminate me (and plus I have too many blog buds that whose feelings I don't want to hurt)
5. What is your favorite type of music? I'm pretty eclectic. Love me some Adele, smooth jazz, huge Billy Joel fan, some Daughtry, 80's music, Darius Rucker, Zac Brown Band....see?
6. What is one of your guilty pleasures? Ghiardeli caramel squares
7. What type of books do you like to read? I've been ruined by The Hunger Games. Nothing matches up.
8. What are some of your hobbies? crafting, blogging, avoiding cleaning.
9. What is something you do to stay organized in terms of grading/lesson planning/copies for school/etc.? I put a yellow "O" on all of my original copies with a highlighter. That way I can spot mine right away and it doesn't copy on the kids' pages.
10. What is your favorite snack? Pretty much anything. See #5 above.
11. What was your favorite vacation? We spent 21 days traveling all through California one summer a few years ago. Loved it.
12. How did your husband propose? (I love hearing these stories!) At Disney World on Thanksgiving between the parade and fireworks. awww...
Ok. This is incredibly long already, so for my 12 questions, let's just use the same ones above. And ready, set, tag. You're it: