International Blog-Hopping Day!

Hello my friends!

I hope you all had a safe and happy fourth yesterday. It was a hot and sticky night down here in South Florida, but we still had fun with a family bbq and some fireworks. The older I get, the more low-key I like my holidays...

Did you know that today is another holiday? Well, yes indeed it is. It's International Blog-Hopping Day! Someone needs to alert the good folks at Hallmark, because there was not ONE card for IBH Day in the store! hmph. Maybe next year...

We can certainly still celebrate though! Click the button below to visit Teaching Blog Addict's party. The Wizard of Oz theme is so super cute, but beyond the cuteness you'll find some serious substance. There are nine different categories that you can visit, read, share and link up to if you like.

So, click, hop and join the party!


Follow The Famous Yellow Road


Photobucket




3 comments

  1. Oh, Melissa beat me...Nevertheless,

    You have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award! Come over to http://mrsriosteachessecondgrade.blogspot.com/ to pick it up.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog!!! I just started blogging, thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treat people like you would like to be treated especially people who trusted and took your word for things
    led aquarium
    candy floss machine

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top