Lots of Chevron Freebies!


Today I'm showcasing my Number of the Day/Morning Meeting board with you guys because I made some awesome freebies to go along with it. The board itself can be found HERE on tpt. It includes all of the parts you see here to cut and use on your bulletin board.


Once I made the board, I started to really fall in love with the whole rainbow chevron pattern and wanted it everywhere I could put it. It's so cheerful and happy. Who doesn't need a whole lot of that were you spend most of your day, right?

So, on to the freebies! First up, I made a fun Quote of the Week piece to add to the board. There's a lot of inspiration for kids quotes all over the internet of course. Here's just a sampling. I'll be blogging throughout the year about the quotes I choose and the discussions we have using them.

I also made some fun labels for baskets in my room. They're meant to fit on the sides of paper baskets, like these from Really Good Stuff. I made a few that you can choose from to fit your needs. If the size doesn't work for you, play around with your printer settings to print them at a smaller size.


In the same file, you'll find this fun trash tub label. I loved this idea from my adorable friend Nicole at Rowdy in Room 300. The plan is to put one of these buckets on each table during big cutting projects to collect scraps. Love it! I got these paper buckets at the Target Dollar Spot. They're about the size of a big movie theater popcorn bucket. Everything above can be found in one file HERE.



And finally, I gave my clip chart a chevron makeover too! I'm going to try to put this on my whiteboard and use magnets for the kids' names instead of clothespins. Stay tuned for more on that, but in the meantime you can find the freebie here!



Enjoy!




11 comments

  1. Love..... Love.... Love Rainbow Chevron !!!! Thank you so much :-)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rainbow chevron is soooo cute. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the rainbow chevron friend! :) Thanks so much for this amazing freebie! ;) So glad you were part of the hop this year! ;)
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Blog Hop is such a fun idea! Thank you and the rest of the participating bloggers for all the info and freebies along the way! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Denise! That calendar set is awesome! If I was in a primary room, I'd be all over that. ..Thank you for the amazing chevron freebies. Too cute! So glad you joined us for the fun!

    Leigh
    The Applicious Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the number and quote of the day!! Can't wait to see more quotes that you will utilize for the year! Thank you!

    Leslie
    First Grade and Flip Flops

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You're awesome. Thanks for the freebies. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for these fabulous freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I love these and I realize it's almost 1 year later since you posted these but I love them so much, I was trying to print them and the links don't work. Please let me know how I can get these for my classroom! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy, You can now find them in my tpt shop as a freebie here :) https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-Rainbow-Chevron-Labels-and-Clip-Chart-1963778

      Delete

Back to Top