Christmas in July!

Can you hear it? There is a faint, "Ho, ho, ho..." off in the distance. That's because Christmas is coming! Christmas in July! Have I got a sale going on for you in my TPT store...


I am offering 20% off of my ENTIRE store!
And its not just me! Check out my sale first, and then check out the other over 30 sales happening today only - you're sure to find something you'll love. Click any button below to visit a participating sale! (Oh, and be sure to stop back here tomorrow for a super incredible contest announcement!)













 Happy shopping and Merry Christmas (in July)!

Photobucket




3 comments

  1. I am now a follower of your TPT Store- you have some AWESOME stuff in there- thanks for all the freebies. I am wondering if your stuff is on sale yet, I just did not notice all of the usual sale marks. Thanks for hosting a sale, I have a wish list full of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I came across your blog today and I am so happy that I did :) Hello from your newest follower! :)

    http://mrsrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog! I'm happy to be a new follower!

    シ Tracey
    Our Cool School

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top