Setting up for 2011 - day 2

Today's post is brought to you by the letter M, for MESS! I actually got a lot accomplished, but it still looks like a disaster area. Library is finished and I cleared enough boxes to open the windows so I was happy with that alone! I also lowered the back tables so that the computers don't cover the bottom of the back boards. Why didn't I do that years ago? I also killed AND threw away a giant palmetto bug. For those who know me - that is quite a feat!

So, here are today's progress pictures. I only have one more day to work in my room before the official start day next Monday. Being team leader I won't have much time in my room so I hope I at least get things semi-classroom-like before I leave tomorrow. I better eat my Wheaties in the morning!




Photobucket




6 comments

  1. I LOVE your library! And the donation from Lowes...awesome! :) Your room is coming along nicely!

    Dana
    3rd Grade Gridiron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the decals on the walls in your library area! Too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I love your library!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your library looks amazing! Those are some lucky kiddos that you will have!

    Hope King
    www.shenanigansinsecond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! It looks awesome. Please share...how did you manage a donation from Lowe's (Oakland Pk/University??). Is that bulletin board near the white board yours??? We are not twins anymore. :( I have my kidney table in the same place, but the computers are not right behind. I will take pictures today. Thanks for sharing.

    Debi
    Just 4 Teachers: Sharing Across Borders

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Debi!
    I'm going to write about the Lowes donation for tonight's blog post - a few people emailed me about it too! It was actually the one in Sunshine Ranches. That bulletin board is mine now! The teacher before me had two loooong velcro strips on the wall and if I try to pull them off it takes the paint and chunks of the wall with it! It's all crooked and dirty and was driving me crazy. So a friend had that bulletin board and wasn't using it and she let me have it! It's the perfect size to cover the velcro nastiness. I'm going to try to attach it to the wall and let it rest on that end table. Cute right?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top