Football Fun and a Freebie

I'm not much of a football fan, but even I get excited for the big game! Ok, it's mostly for the commercial and the snacks, but still.  Even if I'm not all about it, my kids always are, so I created this fun pack that's perfect to use right about now! This has been in my tpt store for a while, but I don't think I ever blogged about it. Like everything I make, I tried to keep it low prep for you, but high interest for the kids! You can find it HERE on tpt. Here's what's included.





And now for the football freebie! This comes from my February Homework Helper pack. The pack has 20 pages that are perfect for homework. Each one follows the same format, but covers several seasonal topics. February covers Valentine's Day, Groundhog Day, President's Day, winter sports, Black History month, dental health, heart facts, and more! I've also included the a version of the set that removes the word homework, so it's suitable for use in class too. You can check out the whole pack HERE on tpt.  Snag the football page HERE for freezies!




Enjoy, my friends!




1 comment

  1. Hooray! February homework helpers! Thanks, Denise! Ya just made my day ;)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top