Big Update to November Pack!

I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is next week. I need to go buy my bird. Last year I kind of forgot to take my frozen turkey out of the freezer until the day before Thanksgiving. That really was nothing compared to some of my other holiday disasters. If you want a pretty comprehensive list of what not to do, check out this old post. It's all funny now...kind of.

Ok, so in the midst of all things holiday, I decided to spruce up my November Printable Pack. It was the first of my monthly packs and I originally made it about three years ago. Man, Ive learned a LOT since then! If you own the pack, please, please, please go to your "My Purchases" tab and grab the new version. Besides having updated fonts and graphics, it's also has several new activities and a free sample of my Homework, Seat work, and Class work pack for November.

Here's a peek at the updated pack.




These are just the thing to carry us through the last few days before the holiday break. They definitely add some holiday fun without losing your academic focus.  Enjoy!





1 comment

  1. Wow! This is an amazing collection of materials many of which are new to me and I have been a fan for awhile. Thank you so much for your generosity. Happy Thnaksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top