And the winners are...

Congrats to Debbie! She left lucky comment number 30. I loved reading all of the comments so very much. Hearing all of your stories and funny moments really lightened my mood. Hearing how many of you really would enjoy using Tasty Tuesday actually made me want to give one away to each one of you. I had to at least choose a second winner. I picked my favorite comment, which is below Debbie's winning comment. {Warning, don't read it if you're currently eating a Tootsie Roll or Baby Ruth, yeah, it goes there!} Keep reading all the way to the bottom for a special offer from me, as well!

Our second winner is Alysia who has a very bright, uninhibited Kindergartener on her hands!

While I can't give away 75 more copies, I've lowered the price of the cookbook/teacher guide in my TeachersPayTeachers store to $10 (from $15) until Friday so that any of you who would like a copy can get one at a discounted price. Click here to check it out!

Thanks again for hanging here with me!
Debbie and Alysia email me at ShopSunnyDays@me.com so that I can send your cookbook!
Photobucket




No comments

Back to Top