Show and Tell Tuesday - Spring Bulletin Boards


I was inspired to do this week's Show and Tell when I was putting up our Lucky Family projects.

You can read more about it and get directions for students here. So today's topic is spring bulletin boards! I know that one of the things I search for the most is new bulletin board ideas, so maybe together we can create a nice collection of go-to ideas.

As usual, I'll start with my featured five. First up is this big, beautiful flower that I found on Rainbows Within Reach.  Is this amazingly eye-catching, or what? There are actually quite a few more ideas on that page as well.

Next up is this fun little frog that caught my eye on Across the Hall in Second Grade. 

When I clicked on it to read more, I found out that he originated over on Dragonflies in First, where she actually has the whole pattern ready for you to purchase. Both are super adorable spring boards!



I spotted these fluffy bunnies over at Daycare Matters. There are actually three beautiful boards over there to check out.


This next one is a great way to help relieve some test anxiety and let the kids spend a little time being artsy and creative (gasp!) right before the BIG TEST! {whatever yours may be called, it still instills that same dread in all of us and the kids...} This one is from a blog I've never visited before called Two Things in Common.
If you were one of my featured five, feel free to grab this button and link back here to show off!
I'd love for you to link up and share your spring bulletin boards. I'd also love to see any cute "craftivities"you might have that would make a great display. The only rule is that it has to be a blog post (not a direct link to a store) and you must include this button and link back to this page.

Speaking of spring, don't forget to spring forward an hour on Sunday! Boo!





5 comments

  1. OoooOoooOoooLaLa!!! I was featured at Sunny Days! Thanks so much Denise. Those glorious golden flowers were breath-taking in real life. Floor to ceiling glories! I'm going now to install my featured button!

    Sending you sand + surf to add to your Sunny Day!

    Debbie Clement

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute little froggie holding a book!!! LOVE that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those bulletins!! The bunnies are just DARLING!!! :) Thanks for the linky!

    I just linked up.

    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I love your blog and all the great things to see there. Some real inspiration. I am your newest follower. I plan on putting up my March bulletin board this week and hope to get back here to link up. Thanks and Happy Teaching!

    The Cornerstone Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a shout out to my Leaping into Reading bulletin board and pack!
    ❤DragonfliesinFirst ❤

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top