6 Things for Spring!

I am officially on Spring Break! I know for some of you it doesn't really feel like spring yet. Sorry about that, but at least you'll get some justice. In case you haven't heard the breaking news, this should help.

I'll be away for a few days this week, so I'm rounding up some spring stuff for you before I go. 
Hope you like!

I'll start with the freebies. First up is one of my shaker bottles for spring. The original post and directions can be found here.

Next freebie is Spring Bunny Bump which can be found here. There's addition, multiplication and a blank one so you can bump whatever the heck you like.
Freebie #3 is  Spring Subtraction Slide which you can download here
This post explains the game in a bit more detail.

I've also finished up my April Printable Pack (not a freebie, but I think reasonably priced at $4.50) which you can find here. I have to say, of all the monthly packs I've created, this might be my favorite. I didn't want to make it just all about Easter because I know not everyone celebrates it and Easter is actually in March this year, so there's lots in there about Earth Day, Arbor Day and general springy things. There are definitely some Easter-y things in there too though since Easter will be in April in 2014 and 2015. Who do I talk to about moving these darn holidays all over the calendar?? It's really stressing me out!


My April Calendar Center Task Cards ($3.50)  can be found right here. These are a center every month in my room. I really feel good about my kids being able to use a calendar now.
 I think it's really helped them grasp the concept.
If you have a Smartboard, you might like April's Smartboard Calendar Math which you can find here for $3.50. It's made for the Smartboard with the Smart Notebook Software. It will work with other interactive whiteboards as long as you have the Notebook software. You can always download the  Free May Smartboard Calendar math to check.

And finally, I have to say thank you, thank you, thank you to those of you who take the time to leave such wonderful feedback on freebies or purchases on tpt. I do read every. single. one. I don't usually reply on tpt because I'm not sure if you'd even see it and then everyone else checking out the feedback would have to scroll through all my replies along with your feedback. I just want you all to know that it fills my teachery heart to overflowing when I read how much you like the things I create. Of course I understand that not everyone super loves everything I make and that's fine too, but I did get one feedback that was, um, less than nice and kind of unfounded, and man did it sting!  So, again, big love and thanks to all of you who are not big mean meanies who are just mean. ;)

P.S. Check out Sally's Spring Freebie Linky for more goodies!

or visit Mrs. Wheeler's linky for more April ideas!






13 comments

  1. You are so generous! I adore you! Happy Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "So you can bump whatever the heck you like" is definitely my favorite line from a blog...ever!!!

    Thank you for all the freebies! I agree with Reagan, you are so generous! I know negative feedback can be hard to stomach, even when it's surrounded by positive, awesome, and thoughtful feedback....just know that so many of us think you are awesome!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I just set up all my beautiful, springy math games from last year and my kids LOVE to bump and slide :). I purchased the April writing task cards this year. Thanks for sharing your creativity and great ideas !!! Have a wonderful Spring break !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff, Denise! Totally agree with your comment about nasty feedback in our store. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but, I'm not going to lie, sometimes, people are just way too nasty for my taste. I can't ever imagine leaving such harsh words for anyone. If only they knew just how much goes into each and every activity we make. *sigh*
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already got the bump printed and ready for centers when we get back! I love you and all your goodies!! I am one lucky gal to have found you!!
    Jen
    The Teacher’s Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love getting comments on my products from TPT and really any blog post. I feel like wow someone else needs/wants this too. It make me feel relevant. I've never had a nasty comment but I'm sure I'll eventually get one. I don't know why people waste their time...if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all! Have a wonderful spring break! I'm on break right now too!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. We LOVE your slide games! I've developed a compulsive bottle top saving habit! Thank you for all your wonderful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your printable pack looks amazing, adding it to my wishlist now!! My kids LOVE the bump games : )

    Primary Punch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two products for sale that I have been waiting for! Thanks!

    Ashley
    ashley58926@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited to use your bump games in my classroom! My students will love them.

    Katie
    A Basket Full of Apples

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your stuff! Your calendar activities are a good challenge for those fast finishers. Thanks for linking up to the Easter Freebie linky!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these shaker games. They really get the kids excited about learning. I hope you keep making them!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Meanies! Boo!! Ignore them! They are the worst! Your stuff is terrific and if they can't see it, then they are probably lacking in intelligence -- (oh, was that too mean?) :o) Kiss the hubs and just say a thankful prayer you don't have to live with them -- that always works for me! Have a great break! <3

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top