Facebook Linky Party!

Happy Sunday!
Just popping in for a quickie post in between enjoying a family birthday, playing with my new laminator, and working on the most awesome {freebie} activity to share with you! I'm seriously so excited...it's one of those ideas I've had rolling around in my brain that finally actually made it into reality.

I didn't have plans to blog today, BUT my fab friend Jenaya aka The Lesson Plan Diva is having a Facebook linky party, so I thought I'd join in! I can not pass up a good linky. If you are not currently following me on Facebook, I'd love if you'd join me there. I do share some things there that I don't necessarily write a whole blog post for here.

I'm pretty much obsessed with teaching blogs - definitely an addict, Facebook, Pinterest and TpT. So, You might as well benefit from my addiction by following me on those other sites too :D.  If you miss the links in this post, just check out the icons on the right to join me in my other travels around cyber space!



*Here are a few examples of things that I've shared in just the past few days*

This little genius idea I found on Pinerest {addicted!! Feel free to follow me there too!}
Great way to keep dice from "accidentally" flying around the room during math games:


I also shared a free Smarboard attendance file perfect for International Day of Peace coming up this Wednesday. Click on the pic to download your copy :)


And one of my most favorite things to do on Facebook is share other fantastic resources that I find while blogstalking my blog buds and favorite TpT sellers like the ones below.

FREE place value from my blog bud Ashleigh. Click on the image to download and check out her blog here too!

And the ever amazing Mrs. Lemons who shares the most crazy incredible stuff like this free bunch of noun printables - click on the pic to go right to the post with this awesomeness:


Ok, pulling myself away from my trusty Mac to enjoy some real-life life before my friends start planning an intervention for me...

Photobucket




6 comments

  1. Just want to let you know I am now following your blog and facebook. I too love the dice idea. Really cute. I have to check out pinetrest. Never been there before don't really know what it's about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the dice idea! I'm pinning it! lol :) I also "liked" you on FB. Come by when you get a chance.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! You are too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of the great ideas! Love the dice post!
    Candi
    http://www.memosfromamultisensoryteacher.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen these dice containers on pinterest also, but I think the ones I saw used the bubbles that you get prizes from in those machines at stores and restaurants. Where did you find these small containers? Thanks!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top