A winner and a Freebie!

The winner of my Dollar Tree contest was Jennifer from Keys4Education!
Congrats Jennifer & thanks so much to everyone who entered!

I can not let everyone else go away empty handed so I came up with this cute math game perfect for October. It's called Boo Bump and your kids will totally dig it. I hope it's not too scary for your school guidelines on celebrating Halloween. Our district is pretty much ok with most things except witches and ghosts. Bump is a math game that's been around for a while and there are many different versions of it. Basically, the kids roll three dice, add the sum and cover the answer with their marker. There is a twist to the game though. The full directions are included in the download file. Just click on the link to get your free copy.

Creating this little game has put me in the mood to decorate the house for Halloween. I'm thinking that I can get away without dusting for an authentic haunted house feel, who's with me? 


Here are two great seasonal linkies to check out!

Photobucket




9 comments

  1. Oh this is so cute! Thanks for linking up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a hard time downloading Boo Bump. Can you email it to me? It looks so exciting! Thanks for sharing! :)

    carolinagirl110458@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also cannot seem to find the link for Boo Bump. Thanks. My email address is chrisb@sd215.net.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the boo bump game! My email is tracilynn8@mac.com
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I downloaded this as a freebie from TPT yesterday and used it as an introduction to 3 addend addition with my first graders. They LOVED it!

    Thank you!!

    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hardly wait to use this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top