Friday Freebie in honor of Pam

Today the teacher blog community is honoring the loss of one of our own, Pam Woods of The Vintage Teacher. Pam was a passionate educator, loyal blogger and enthusiastic supporter and friend of so many. One of her favorite blog events was her weekly Five Friday Freebies round-up. I remember being so flattered as a very newbie blogger when Pam first contacted me to ask my permission to share a freebie. It was her intention to spread the love of teaching and blogging to as many as possible. I, for one, will never forget her kindness.



So today, you may see her blog button pop up all around the bloggerverse. When you do, please send a little love to Pam, who is surely resting peacefully and watching us all from above. Her family has requested that her entire TN and TpT stores be made free to all teachers. Teachers Notebook has honored that request. You can visit her store here and you can also leave a message for the family on Pam's last blog post here.





In honor of Pam, here is a Friday Freebie for you. It's a Valentine edition of my Weekly Word Wizard activities, just click on the picture to download.  Enjoy and hug your loved ones just a little bit tighter tonight <3. We miss you, Pam.
Photobucket




8 comments

  1. I love this! (and such a great way for everyone to honor Pam =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam believed in you Denise. What a nice way to pay it forward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great thing for a Friday, and a wonderful way to honor Pam. I never knew her, but her legacy is surely being carried on by others like you.


    Mary Beth
    Run Teacher, Run

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this. I was not familiar with Pam, but I will be praying for her family. What a wonderful teacher she must have been!! Was she sick? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. she must have been a special lady!! Thank you for sharing in her honor! I pray that others would remember me in such a giving and kind way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great tribute Denise! Thank you for the freebie! She would have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am curious as to where Pam was from and what grade did she teach?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top