Marching Right Along!

With my big trip to Carson Dellosa, 2 bouts of semi-serious sickness, celebrating the 100th day, and my formal evaluation near the end of January, all the fun stuff of February just kind of snuck up on me! For the first time in many years, I didn't even decorate my room - at all! And I have super cute Valentine stuff to decorate with! I didn't even do a February bulletin board. I just took down our New Year's Resolutions and MLK stuff yesterday. I'm super thankful to have an amazing admin who is not on our case about that kind of stuff, but I didn't want to push my luck.

So, I'm determined to get a jump start on March so it doesn't slip away from me. I really only have 3 months left with my super adorable little nuggets this year! What??

One of my very favorite March projects is my Lucky to be a Family bulletin board.
  You can click on the picture to download a freebie version on TpT.

I also included another version in my updated March Printable Pack {which are now known as Ready, Set, Print! I thought it sounded a little snazzier.}

In the version that comes with the pack, I included a printable pattern and a printable title that you can just print and cut around and add to the board. Which is noticeably absent in the pic above! I'm going to use the smaller patter this year so I can fit them all on the board.

Of course the printable pack is chock full of other timely, relevant, and rigorous, CCSS aligned goodness for you!




I'm also going to get my banners for March done ahead of time so they can actually be hanging up ON March 1st or maybe even before <gasp!> That would be a nice change of pace. I like these for the clothesline that hangs across my window and the cork strip outside my classroom. I'm planning on doing the March "In like a lion, out like a lamb" one in class as a great way to start our study of idioms. The Ireland research will be a homework project. These were meant to print on legal paper to give the kids a lot of room to write, but they really print fine on letter size too, just be sure to check your printer settings. These come from this pack of 25 Quick and Creative Bulletin Board Banners which has been a HUGE timesaver for me this year!
I really start to realize how many monthly themed products I create when it comes time to update them or make the new set for each month! I hate when I start to rely on a monthly resource and I go to snag the next month and it's not here! So, trust me, I'm working on all of my other March goodies as we speak. In the meantime, be sure to download my free March Bump Games

You might also like the March Calendar Task Cards which have been updated through January 15.
I've also got March Smartboard Calendar Math, 

I'm also working on adding the printable journal companion to my March Writing Center Task Cards
and I'm hoping to finish my March Homework Helper set this weekend. Here's a peek at the February set if you're not familiar with them.

See, I'm all about the monthly resources? It keeps me busy. 
Now let's hope not too busy to actually use them!





2 comments

  1. I like your bulletin board idea! I am going to grab it on Monday night. We are in Houston with our daughter until then. Thanks for a great idea.
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing your Lucky to be a family project, it'll be super cute for open house :)
    ☼Libby
    First Grade Dual

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top