Tornado Relief is Here!

I'm breaking the unwritten rule of blogging more than once a day, but I think this is worthy. Crystal over at Kreative in Kinder is hosting a link-up for anyone willing to help the teachers who have lost everything in the recent tornadoes. I'm on spring break right now, but when I go back to school I know I have lots that I can donate. I am going to start with sets of novels that I read when I taught the upper grades,  along with shelves of resource books and duplicate math manipulatives. I'm going to ask other teachers at my school to join me as well.  I'd also like to donate products from my tpt store as soon as I know how that will work.

What can you do to help? Click the heart below to link up and pitch in!



Photobucket




2 comments

  1. Thank you for telling us about this Denise, I would love to help out and am off to check out the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! As a new teacher, I don't have much but I can open my TpT for free to them!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top