Bunny Hop Freebie

Look at you, hopping your little cotton tail down the TBA freebie trail! You've found egg 22!
I hope you enjoy today's freebie from yours truly! I'm assuming that an Easter-themed activity would have to be tucked away until next year at this point, so I'm going with Earth Day! 


Below you'll get a glimpse of my gift to you. It's a set of Earth Day Facts & Fun task cards. These are great for a writing center, buddy talk or even a whole class discussion when you have a few empty minutes to fill. Click on the pic to download!


Our school theme is "Get Into a Green Routine" so I'm surrounded by environmental goodness all day, every day. I've got some great pix and some more Earth Day freebies to share with you this weekend, so be sure to check-in between your Peep eatin', Cadburry Egg havin', Matzah munchin' holiday celebrations!

Time to hop to the next stop. Click on the egg below to see what's in store for you at Me & Marie!
Photobucket




19 comments

  1. Gonna start working on my Earth Day things...so thanks for a great start!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your newest follower...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, Denise! I am so glad you posted about Earth Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great!! Thanks for sharing all your creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PERFECT ! I am planning my April centres....thanks so much, LOVE your ideas. Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you guys start that green theme this year? Thanks for sharing!
    -Leslie @KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on Spring Break ready to plan for the next few weeks so this will definitely be in the plans! Thanks for sharing!!

    Haley
    Following Optimism in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU'RE IT...You've been tagged. Head over to my blog to find why and what you need to do next?

    Happy Easter~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!

    heathernnance@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!! I found your blog through TBTS! I am your newest follower.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Earth Day freebie is great! Thank you for sharing. I know I will be using it in the next few weeks!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just tagged you in a fun game! Head to my blog for the details :)

    Courtney
    Teaching in Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fantastic!! Thanks for sharing!

    Jennifer
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Blog. I am a new follower.

    TAG your it. Come to my blog for details

    www.loveofteachingkimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the Earth Day Task Cards. You rock! Thanks for being such an inspiration to us!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the Earth Day Task Cards. You rock! Thanks for being such an inspiration to us!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top