Parent Appreciation Idea!

Hey friends!
We have company! Please welcome my blog bud April from A Modern Teacher. If you're looking for me, I'll be at Starbucks preparing for my room parent gifts...but I'll be back tomorrow :)    

First of all, let me pinch myself.  This is my first guest blog and I'm here...where it's so sunny!!? I couldn't be happier!  I am honored to write a guest post for my sweet funny blogger friend Denise. Over the years, I have been blessed to have parent volunteers in my classroom.  And every year, at the end of the year, I want to get my room parent (or other volunteers) a little appreciation gift.  But honestly, rarely do I find creative gifts for parent volunteers.  Of course, it got me thinking...and with a little help from pinterest....here are:
Parent Volunteer Gifts Using Starbucks Gift Cards
I mean who doesn't love Starbucks???  Even if you don't like coffee, you can get tea or a little something to eat.  Yummo. (I prefer the caffeine...sometimes double shots..yikes)
Attach these little sayings and share your appreciation.  For each cup, fill with brown paper, put the gift card inside the cup and add the tag you can find for FREE if you click HERE or on the image.  I printed mine on plain white cardstock.  Another idea is to fill all cups with the different items and then have each gift card equal... say $5 and put it in a to-go container. You have been a LIFESAVER!  Thanks for all your help. Your help ‘mint’ so much!  Thank you! Your help was ‘tearrific’! Thanks for all the EXTRA help this year!
Click on the image to download them for free. What do you think?  Something you could use?  I hope so! Thanks again Denise for inviting me!  Now, if only I could get to Florida...sand between my toes, waves crashing....ah WAKE UP :)
~April

April is the creator of A Modern Teacher Blog.  After 11 years of teaching, she stays busy with her new baby and 3 year old.  She blogs about DIYs, Craftivities, and Organizational Tips for the Elementary Teacher.  April is passionate about 'teaching made simple and fun'.




27 comments

  1. Too cute. I just had to pin it.
    Thank you,
    Heather B.
    Krazy about Kindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag, you're it, Sunny Days! Check out my blog for your questions.
    Heather B.
    Krazy about Kindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! We were actually just talking yesterday about trying to find something new and cute for our parent volunteers this year! This is a definite must use!!!
    Lisen
    second grade smartypants
    www.wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I like that it's cute, cost-effective, and something the parents would definitely use! Can't wait to check out your blog :)

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing a great tool for showing appreciation for parents!

    Miss Rorey's Room

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the Russian teacher

    Hello , my dear abroad colleagues, I am the ordinary Russian teacher. I have been working at school for 20 years. I teach kids. I like my work, have much free time because my holiday vacations have 56 calendar days, and I am going to be a pensioner in 5 years.

    My Salary is not big – $500a month only. I cannot go to America (I have not enough money). Even If I will go there - it will be necessary to come back through Alaska by foot (it is a joke, you see).
    http://allforedu.ru/russian_teacher/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these ideas!! I don't have room parents/volunteers, but it's a cute way to dress up a gift for my classroom aide!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! love all the ideas. Many thanks for the printables! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these ideas and printables! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Denise, Thanks again for the opportunity to share this idea!
    April :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect timing. Thanks. From a different April lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful - Thank you so much for sharing this idea! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! Great guest blogging post too!!

    Mary Beth
    Run Teacher, Run

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, our team is going to use them as a "Front Office Staff" gift in two weeks!
    Thanks a bunch April!
    ~Fern
    Fern-Smith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute ideas and graphics! Pinterest is the best idea inspiration generator.

    Sheila

    Sprinkle Teaching Magic

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi April!

    These are adorable!!! I bought those tags from Erin Bradley a few weeks ago because I thought they were so cute! Where did you get the other graphics from though? Also, did you get the cups at Starbucks or can you buy them at a store? I love these and am excited to use them!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  17. super cute.. I will totally be using them!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable! I would love to know where you got the cups.
    Amy
    amyjperry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this idea! I am always looking for a cute way to thank my parent volunteers at the end of the year. I am new to the blogging world. Check out my blog if you get a moment. www.spoutinabout2nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like this great idea. Parents is most important part in every person's life. You share such nice post with us. Its too creative and useful post to every one.

    promotional gifts

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was wondering where you got the cups from. I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very Cute Idea!! I am using it :-) Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These will be great for my student library helpers! I have 9, so I'm thinking a cup of life savers - minus the $5 starbucks card lol - will be just perfect to let them know I appreciate their help this year. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Will you design for my Scratch Card in the same way the excellent designs you have shown here

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top