I was recently contacted by the super sweet Katie from Thirty-One who offered to host a giveaway for my readers. I definitely could not turn her down! I have to say, I put my foot in my mouth TWICE when emailing Katie. First, she sent me a list of 31 cool ways to use today's giveaway prize. I got all excited because I thought that was where the name Thirty-One came from. Uh, no. It's actually got a much deeper reason behind it which you can read about here. As if that wasn't bad enough, I actually told Katie that I wasn't crazy about the pattern on the first item she showed me - which turned out to be her favorite! yikes!
Even after looking like a totally insensitive doofus, the gracious Katie still agreed to host a giveaway for us. So, thanks Katie. I really do appreciate it!
One lucky reader will win this zipper pouch! It's a super cute brown pin-dot pattern with a cupcake design on the front. The pouch is bigger than it looks because it can easily hold magazines. So, as promised, here's a list of 31 ways to use it!
- Small electronic games (Leapster, DS, etc.)
- Equipment Manuals, Warranties, & Receipts
- Stationery Kit
- Computer software
- Coloring book with crayons
- Sewing kit
- eReader Holder
- Vacation Keepsakes (brochures, stubs, etc.)
- First Aid Kit
- Scrapbooking (stickers, smaller tools, etc.)
- Money Bag
- Household Tools To Keep Nearby
- Art Supplies
- Mani/Pedi Kit
- Important Medical or Legal Papers
- Miscellaneous Cord Storage
- Car Registration & Manual in Glove Box
- Lingerie Bag
- Bridesmaid or Hostess Gifts Inside
- Barbie Clothes, Polly Pockets, etc.
- Legos, Matchbox Cars, etc.
- Picnic Utensils
- Toiletries for Travel
- Business Supplies (pens, calculator, cards)
- Hair Accessories
- Pencil Pouch
- Diapers, Wipes, Bib, etc.
So, you know the deelio! Enter via Rafflecopter. A winner will be chosen on 4/10. Good luck peeps!
a Rafflecopter giveaway