My Truth Monday - Creepy Edition!


Welcome to the second My Truth Monday! If you missed what it's all about, click here to catch up.

Big love to everyone who linked up with me last week! It was inspiring to see how many of you really commit to your fitness. I'm not quite there, but I'm working on it.  Tamara I think you'll appreciate this one with me...


Moving on... This week I thought it would be fun to get into the Halloween spirit and talk about what creeps us out!  Here's mine:
 So, how about it, want to join the party?  Just copy the image below and link up! Be sure to use the My Truth Monday badge below on your post and link to this page. Can't wait to read about what creeps YOU out!





9 comments

  1. Girl...I'm going to pin that image...and then I'm going to put it on my Facebook page!!! LOL! :) Love it...and LOVE this idea! :) How fun!!! Can't wait to read everyone's posts! :) And next week...I'm going to be on here BEFORE Daina!!! LOL! :) Can't believe she 'got' me this time!!! LOL! :)
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    Mrs.Russell's Room
    First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that "I never run with scissors"! Cracks me up! I am totally opposite you and am quite possibly one of the pickiest eaters EVER. And I hate scary movies! I will also be scared for life and be convinced that spirits and ghosts are following me. Creeeeepyy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I don't even need to write one because you took the words right out of my mouth! I hate scary movies and Palmetto bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "My Truth Monday". Thanks for throwing the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I always say that if I'm running, you should too because there is definitely a good reason for it. Eww on the hair in the food. Completely disgusting! I actually went to a restaurant once and found a roach SMASHED on the side of my cup. The worst part is that I didn't discover it until I had finished half of my drink. I wanted to throw up! It had to be my worst restaurant experience EVER.

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late
    Follow me on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top