Eight October Freebies!

Apparently I am a huge fan of Halloween! I hope you are too, because I have some treats to share. Luckily, we're pretty free to celebrate Halloween in my school. As long as we stay away from witches and ghosties we're pretty good.  Just in case you missed any of my October freebies, I figured I'd combine them all together in one blog post. Yeah, I'm cool like that.

First up - Boo Bump Math Games. Click HERE for addition and HERE for multiplication.

How about some October Facts & Fun task cards? Just click HERE.

Next up, click HERE for Spooky Subtraction Slide.

Some October word shapes are waiting for you HERE. (Anyone know the right term for these, btw?)

Click HERE for a seasonal noun, verb, adjective sort.

You can find a Halloween version of my Weekly Word Wizard HERE.

A quick and easy Jack O'Lantern glyph is waiting HERE for you. No need to make tracers and round up tons of construction paper with this one - and they come out cute!

I've also got some un-free October resources available too. I'm just an October resource making fool machine! Someone stop me. No, really. Stop me.


Lots of fun activities to go along with one of my most favorite Halloween books! Click HERE to check it out.


 This bad boy took me forever to complete! Turn one pumpkin into an incredible math and science investigation for your little nuggets. Just like Cinderella! Oh wait, not really. There's a pumpkin in that story somewhere... See it HERE.

I love this, if I do say so myself. Fun ways to incorporate some essential skills during the month. Use them at centers, for morning work, homework or just to focus your kids because they will be in school ON HALLOWEEN! Hello?! That day should definitely should be a no school kind of day. Click HERE to see this one.


And finally, add some fun to your writing center and make your life easier at the same time with my October writing prompt task cards and printable journals. See those HERE.



Dang, I think it might have taken me longer to write this post, take the pictures and link them all up than it did to create the things! Well, then again maybe not.





34 comments

  1. Holy moly, Denise! YOU RICK! :)

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for all the goodies. As always, I love your BUMP games and my kiddies do too!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for always sharing! I put a bump game in every other week for my kiddos to play during math tubs...they LOVE it!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I think that they're configuration boxes. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome freebies! I can't wait to use them. I also think they're called configuration boxes. Thanks again!
    ஐRikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these!! I have been a follower of your blog but just started my own so I could "officially" follow you! Yay :)

    Primary Teacherhood

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is some great stuff! I already had the Bump game and the October fact cards. Now I'll have to check out the others!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is spook-tacular! (Groaner) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! Denise, you are not only gifted at making these, but so sweet to share them. Your work always looks sensational :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Denise,
    These are wonderful. I can tell you put a lot of time, energy, sweat and maybe even a little wine into making them. I can't wait to use them. Thanks so very much!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for all the freebies! I am so excited to use these in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never mind Halloween.....this is like Christmas with all the goodies !!! My class will LOVE these, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowie!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for so generously sharing your awesome freebies! I featured your freebies as the Free Printable(s) of the Day at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/LivingMontessoriNow

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much!!! These are great!!!

    Jessica
    Learn, Play & Have Fun

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!! Thanks Denise :) I featured you on 3-6 Free Resources site ;)

    http://3-6freeresources.blogspot.com/2012/10/october-word-sort.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for linking up with all these great freebies today at TBA! My kids will be so excited to see more BUMP games! Thanks for more great freebies!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job! Come join my first linky party: http://who-is-on-first.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-first-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Thanks for this! I'm linked up and am your newest follower! Can't wait to use these!

    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  20. My kids are so addicted to your bump games. You are so creative and I'm totally jealous-lol! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So, what you're saying is you kind of like Halloween? ;) Denise, these are fabulous! Thanks for sharing! I'm your latest follower!
    Corinna
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for sharing your creative ideas!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are fabulous! Thank you so much for all of you support!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness! What a great collection of materials! Now I just have to decide which one to download first...

    I just love Halloween! So much so that it inspired my first blog giveaway! :)

    Lisa
    The Lower Elementary Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my gosh- this is the best bag of treats to get for Halloween. They are too cute- I love them. Thank you so much for sharing such great ideas. I have been following your blog for a while and have gotten so many fantastic ideas from you. Thanks again!
    ~Paige

    ReplyDelete
  26. You've just been booed. This is a fun linky party. I just shared your Halloween Bump game. My Second Graders loved Bump last year can't wait to have this years students play Halloween Bump. Check out my post to see what you need to do! http://ilive2learnilove2grow.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-booed.html

    ilive2learnilove2grow 

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think I know how to convert SmartBoard to Promethean. If I buy it and it doesn't work, can I exchange for nother one of your great products?
    abqgreene@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely!
    And if you figure it out, I'd love to know the trick. I get that question all the time and I'd love to know the answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love EVERYTHING in this post :) and now that I'm officially addicted to your monthly printable packs, getting the october one! along with your pumpkin science :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top