I've been Booed and YOU get the treats!



What a great Halloween Idea Linky! I've been booed by Mrs. Goodwin at Learning and Growing in Grade 2. Her blog is super cute!


If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post. 

1.  Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!

2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),
or freebie(s) that you love!

3.  Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers. Make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:
And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!

So, here are my shares:

I'm loving this freebie from my friend Gina at Beach Sand and Lesson Plans. It's perfect for my fast finishers to keep in their folder as a go-to. It would also be fun at a center. Just click on the pix of the freebies to download them.

Next fun Freebie comes my buddy Dana at Third Grade Gridiron.
Halloween style addition and subtraction flash cards.
Check out her blog for some great verb freebies too!


I know this isn't Halloween related, but I couldn't resist. I've been cracking up since I saw this one. It's from Lindsey at The Teacher Wife.
Here's a great word work center to help kids determine complete sentences and fragments from my friend Sally at Elementary Matters
Be sure to check out her Golfing for Tens freebie on her blog - so fun!


And last but not least, my fantastic friend Fern from Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas has a great math freebie for you:


Ok, now I'm booing some of my blog buddies, so visit them soon to pick up some more treats!

So BOO to YOU:

and Heidi at Globicate


Photobucket






3 comments

  1. haha that nose picking sign made me laugh :)

    I love this linky party and your blog..

    Come by and check mine out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, where has your blog been all my life??? Your pumpkin characters are AMAZING!!! Thanks so much for linking up to my boo-ed linky party! I'll be stoppin' on back soon!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top