Show and Tell - Your Room!


Ready for Show & Tell? I thought it would be fun to take a peek inside everyone's classrooms. I love doing it in real life, so why not try it virtually!

First up is my real-life friend Gina. In her post she says she's a neat freak. She's not kidding. When I met Gina many years ago, I was NOT a neat freak. Not anywhere close, as a matter of fact. I learned a lot from Gina. Of course, first I had to suffer through an intervention of sorts from her and the rest of the neat-freak team I had joined. I remember sitting there and watching them go through my closet and throw things away! Like in the garbage! MY things!! I had a bit of a panic attack, but you know what. It had to be done. Now at school I really am kind of a neat freak myself. People come in my room all the time and comment on how neat my room is. This happens to Gina too and we often wonder if those people think we don't really teach because the room isn't a disaster. I have actually found myself stopping in the middle of a lesson because there's something random on the floor or to fix a book that's all screwy in library. I blame it on Gina. {Now at home... that's another story...} So, visit my buddy Gina at Beach Sand and Lesson Plans to see how she does things. Just click {HERE} I won't talk so much about the rest. I promise.

Next up is my friend Lori from Teaching with Love and Laughter. I love, love, love her bright and cheerful room. {And I totally just wishlisted her Writing Bundle Pack!} Click {HERE} to visit her.


I've blogged about my friend Jen from The Teacher's Cauldron before. But seriously, she amazes me. She's got two little littles, cooks, creates, blogs and works out. Works out, people! It's a good thing she so crazy nice, because otherwise I'd be too jealous of her to be her friend. ;) Check out her room {HERE}

Next up is Sara from Smiling in Second Grade I loved her post because she blogged about getting rid of her teacher desk! I think about doing this all.the.time. Maybe next year. Maybe. Click {HERE} to read about it.

Next we have Jamie from 2nd Grade Stuff. Seriously, if she lived closer I'd pay her to come and recreate her room in my room. For real. She's got lots of creative uses for things we all have, which I really enjoyed seeing. Click {HERE} to visit Jamie.

I'm sneaking in an extra from my featured five to show of my blog buddy Reagan from Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits. It's just too cozy, homey, and just downright awesome not to share. Click {HERE} to take a lookie loo!



Oh, and click {HERE} if you want to take a peek at my room.
If you were one of today's featured five, feel free to grab this button:

So, ready to show us your home away from home? Feel free to link up any post that you have that shows a bit about your classroom set up. Just be sure to include this button and link back to this page. Can't wait to visit you all!









11 comments

  1. Denise!!!!!
    Girl I want to cry I adore you so much. Thank you so much for showing my room. I adore everyone you shared about and LOVE classroom pictures!
    Love ya!
    Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the rooms you featured. I'm mega jealous at the size of everyone's classrooms. Sorry if I didn't link properly on my post, was trying to add the button via my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These rooms are amazing and HUGE!! I love all the colors! Next year I am redesigning! For years my school practiced the ITI model. You had to use soft warm colors and NO fancy borders! I about freaked out when I went there. Well that has gone by the wayside. New principal too! Next year my room is getting a huge makeover!! COLOR is coming back!! LOL! BTW...glad I could help you join the neat freak gang!!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you about being a NEAT freak!!I'm also a bit of a germ freak. I clorox wipe my tables and counter tops multiple times throughout the day. Thanks for having such a great linky party!! Gina gave me an awesome heads up yesterday morning, so I was well prepared to take lots of pictures!! =)
    -Jackie-
    Sister Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thrilled beyond belief to be a featured classroom on your blog! Thanks so much!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to wishlist some of those classrooms! They are beautiful!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am honored to be on your blog as well! I love checking out other teacher's classrooms!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am feeling super blessed to have been featured on your blog, Denise! Thank you so, so much! And the other rooms are adorable as well! :)

    Jamie at 2nd Grade Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. woohoo!! I am so excited! Thank you for sharing my room - and everyone else's - I love getting ideas from others!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have so many new ideas from these photos! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing!
    Julie
    First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing everyone's classroom! I just linked up my blogpost on my Please Touch Table (aka Discovery Table) - fun scientific finds from my PK - 4 littles!! Thanks so much for this fun linky!!
    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top