We Have a Winner! (2 actually!)


Thank you to everyone to commented, blogged, downloaded, rated, and entered our contest! Welcome to all of our new friends. I'm so happy to have you as part of our little bloggy family. Make yourself at home and stay awhile! We are ThisClose to 300 followers, so I have a little time to brew up something special when we hit that milestone. I love to write and I love our chosen profession, so blogging about teaching is a natural fit. The fact that what I have to say is interesting to almost 300 other teachers fills me with joy and satisfaction that is hard to put into words. Ok, enough with the mushy stuff...

Mrs. Polston is our first place winner. She will receive the $15 Amazon gift card and 5 free items of her choice from my TpT Store. Kelly B is our second place winner and she gets to choose any 5 items from my TpT store as well! Congrats ladies! Send me an email at ShopSunnyDays@me.com so that I can email you details about how to claim your prizes.


Photobucket




2 comments

Back to Top