This is one of the most unique linkies I've seen.
Personally, I thought it might be time to take a linky hiatus, and just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!
Oh the Places You'll Go with the blogs you know! Yearn to Learn is having a seek and find Blog Mixer Linky party. Let's have some fun spotlighting each other.
In your link up find the following:
1. A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog" ~ blogged 2 months or less / less than 200 followers)
2. Post a blogger in your same grade level
3. Post a blogger in a different grade level
4. It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.
1. My New Kid blogger is Kinderlicious. The colors of her blog remind me of Fruit Stripe gum and brings me right back to my childhood! I'm going to cheat and add another one.
I've always had a little rebellious streak. Check out Rockin Teacher Hilary!
2. I teach 2nd grade and so does Mrs. Lemons. She shares like crazy. Plus I love the smell of lemons - they make me happy <--which really doesn't matter here, huh?
3. Ashleigh at Education Journey has a brilliant focus on content. I always get great ideas from her. And she's super nice, too!
4. Button Cuteness spotlight goes to Lesson Plan SOS. I mean, c'mon - cupcakes win every time!
This was HARD! I have so many amazing blog buddies that I can say great things about. So, big love to everyone I didn't get to mention today! xoxo
P.S. I am planning the most unbelievable, crazy fantastic giveaway for my 400th follower celebration. You are going to freak! Just a few more to go...