Top Ten Things About Me!



I ran across this linky party at Go Fourth, With Mrs. Owens and it was calling my name. (Maybe I should have included obsessed with linky parties on my list...) Hop over, grab a freebie printable and link up!
  1. You know the two lines that run across your palm? Well, I only have one and it goes completely across in one straight line.  I also have a freckle on my palm. But I do like my feet!
  2. No matter what I do, I have never been able to touch my elbows together - luckily for me, that's not an action I need to perform often (but it made for some awkward aerobics classes.)
  3. My two sisters, who are 10 and 13 years older than me, are my only living blood relatives.
  4. I know weird random bits of information, trivia and obscure words that I don't ever remember learning about.
  5. I'm pretty girly but I hate wearing lipstick and jewelry.
  6. Coffee! Cream only, no sugar.
  7. I am obsessed with the Food Network although I rarely cook!
  8. I can do just about anything on a Mac but I am beyond lost on a PC.
  9. I am petrified of flying. Petrified, I tell you!
  10. I am married to the best man I've ever known. I met him my very first day of student teaching almost 18 years ago and I love him a little more every day.

Photobucket




6 comments

  1. what! I can't do ANYTHING on this new mac! I'm on my janky PC because I know how to use it! =)
    i'm glad you found the website to link up!
    mrs tabb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a Mac girl - but it's what I learned on, so it's all I know!
    What a great linky, thanks for passing it along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE MY MAC. I became a MAC girl in July 2006 when I knew that I was going to an ALL MAC school (a school near you-lol!). I bought my first mac book and I have never looked back. I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Got myself an iMac a couple of years ago...and the only laptop I use is my white mac book. Now, if I could only have new macs in my classroom. sigh... I have one sister and I am the one who is 10.5 years older. LOL! I've been with my hubby 18 years this year. I'm not girly but I love lipstick (the only thing I wear.) LOL!
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya about the old computers! It is really shameful how little the school system spends on technology when it really is the whole future for these kids. We'll have to meet up someday. I'm in the Starbucks on Indian Trace just about every day (during the yr)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Just stumbled across your blog through a friend of mine! I LOVE the Food Network as well, and find myself not doing very much cooking. Ha.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1 (freckle on palm), #4, #7 and #8 describe me too! (I did have to try #2 just because I've never tried!haha!) I've always been a Mac girl; my PC at school gets really dusty since I'm afraid to use it for anything other than checking email. :)

    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top