1. Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. My hubs takes 2 cups with him. I take one and make more at work.
2. Found Jingle in the tree with a strange monkey we've never seen before. Crazy elf.
3. Field Day!
4. Recuperating from field day. It was in the upper 80's with LOTS of humidity.
5. More coffee! No, I can't run out to Starbucks (a girl can dream...) I have the most amazing friend who brings me a coffee a few days a week. LOVE her!
7. Um, coffee again? Ok, I messed up, but I already had the collage made, so please picture a child holding up his lost tooth in this space instead. Thank you!
8. This is my neighbor's front yard. He's our landscaper too. Sometimes at night he lights tiki torches.
At first this freaked me out and I was sure those bushes were going up in flames, but I guess he knows what he's doing.
9. Spent some time in the craft room.
10. Heard a loud knock on the door. Went to answer it and saw these guys. Guess I forgot to pack them away with the Thanksgiving stuff! In my defense, we rarely use our front door...
11. That knock was the UPS guy delivering a cool little gadget I get to review and share with you!
12. Grading some papers. Exciting stuff!
I've got some more friends stopping by with some goodies to share with you, so keep checking in!