Seven Super Freebies

Over the past several days, I had a holiday open house of sorts here on the blog. I hope you all had a chance to to enjoy the ideas and activities my friends shared with all of you! In case you missed any, here's a little wrap up. Just click on the pictures to visit the post!

First, my friend Jen from The Teacher's Caldron shared a great Christmas in Sweden activity:

Then, to continue the Christmas around the world theme, Amber from Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher stopped by to tell us all about Christmas in Australia and share this super cute surfin' Santa snow globe activity:

Next the sweet Deana from Primary Punch dropped in to share a great vowel team game:

Heather from HoJo's Teaching Adventures visited next with a two awesome freebies - a Christmas around the world reflective journal and a magic square puzzle:


Next up was Arlene from LMN Tree with a super fun holiday edition of Don't Get Skunked:
Then my real life bestie Gina from Beach Sand and Lesson Plans shared one of the most touching holiday writing activities ever:

And finally, Gina from Third Grade Tidbits shared another touching activity asking students to think about a gift they could give the world:

As fun as it was to have my friends visit, I'm itching to get back to blogging myself! I've got some big plans and surprises in store for the new year, assuming the Mayans were wrong...


Photobucket




2 comments

  1. Merry Christmas Denise ! Enjoy the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a post . . . what a post! Wish I hadn't been hiding under a rock last week! Pinning and printing these awesome finds for next year. Hugs and Merry Holidays!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top