Christmas in Australia

Part of the fun of the holidays is when friends stop by for a visit. It's even better when they stop by with a little gift! Well, that's exactly what's happening this week on my blog. I've invited a few of my friends to come over and visit with us and they all brought a gift to share! I have some great friends, right? 
Today I'm welcoming Amber from Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher. I really like Amber's lapbooks and foldables, and today she is sharing a really cute craftivity for the holidays. Enjoy and be sure to stop by every day this week for a new visitor and fun freebie!




I am so happy to be spending some time over here at Denise's awesome blog! She is so awesome, as you guys already know! I love Denise and her fabulous ideas! :)

Well, today I have a fun Christmas craftivity for you guys that is great for all ages!  I love including Christmas Around the World Activities in December.  Last year, we learned about Christmas in Australia.  We were learning about seasons and Earth's tilt at the same time, so it was a great country to discuss since it's summertime during Christmas!

We read some Australian themed Christmas Books.


 

We even watched an Aussie 12 Days of Christmas!

My favorite part of our day was our craftivity!  


How adorable is this Surfing Santa?  I think he is so very cute!  

You can use this adorable craftivity for several different things! For a Hawaiian or Australian Themed Christmas.  Or maybe for a fun writing activity about what Santa likes to do on vacation. Or make him because he is just so adorable! 

You can download the craftivity and complete directions at my Teachers Pay Teachers store for FREE! 

Thanks for letting me share some Christmas fun with you guys! Thanks to Denise for giving me a chance to hang out with you guys for a little bit! :)  




4 comments

  1. I LOVE this. I read Santa's Aussie Holiday to my little ones today.
    Down here in Australia our Christmas is about the beach. I have always wished for a 'white Christmas' I'm off to download your freebie now.
    Thanks heaps.

    Rhonda
    Classroom Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to share with you and your readers today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Over here we read a KIWI night before Christmas, and trying to explain to 5 year olds why lots of books mention snow is always entertaining.
    I will file away and use next year.
    Thank you
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and I posted it on my blog and gave you a shout out, it's so cute!!
    Tama
    http://acrossthepondclassroomfollies.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top