Don't Get Skunked!

Part of the fun of the holidays is when friends stop by for a visit. It's even better when they stop by with a little gift! Well, that's exactly what's happening this week on my blog. I've invited a few of my friends to come over and visit with us and they all brought a gift to share! I have some great friends, right? 

Today I'm welcoming Arlene from LMN Tree. Arlene is a true inspiration.  After 30+ years in the classroom, she is enjoying her retirement by blogging and creating teaching materials!  To me, that's just amazing. Welcome Arlene!

 I'm Arlene from LMN Tree and I'm so excited to share another freebie with all of you . In case you have never had your students play any of my "Don't Get Skunked " Games here is your chance to get my December Holiday Edition for free. Your students will learn the 3 December Holiday Words with a great Word Wall and then play the "Don't Get Skunked" Game to practice becoming fluent with the words. How much fun to be able to win the "Funky, Spunky, Sweet Smelling Skunky Award for reading their words!
The winner gets to wear the "I Didn't Get Skunked !" headband. It's a great fun game to play with vacation right around the corner.

Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students.








2 comments

Back to Top